USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The bhapi application / site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
12. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments including but not exclusively connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
For information about reporting other types of violations, see the How to report specific types of violations section below.
To report a Memory (Message)
- Navigate to the Memory you’d like to report.
- Tap the 3 dots […] icon located at the top right of the post & select Report Memory.If you select It’s abusive or harmful, we’ll ask you to provide additional information about the issue you’re reporting. We may also ask you to select additional Memories from the account you’re reporting so we have better context to evaluate your report.We will include the text of the Memories you reported in our follow-up emails and notifications to you. To opt-out of receiving this information, please uncheck the box next to Updates about this report can show these Memories.
- Once you’ve submitted your report, we’ll provide recommendations for additional actions you can take to improve your bhapi experience.
Any complaints on content can also be raised directly to Contact Support with in the app.
Filtering content or users
On the top of each post is 3 dots […] icon , after clicking on this you can then select hide post and block user.
1. Block posts , removes the post from your feed and you will no longer see it.
2. Block user, removes the user and all their content on your post feed.